2012 in Los Angeles: 82 degrees and organized
Nonnahs here writing to offer you a great way to start off your new year:
Get organized already! Here are some ideas about what I can help you accomplish:
- Eat the left-over holiday candy and treats from your friends and family
- Put away the decorations in an organized fashion so you can find everything next December
- De-clutter the living areas of decorations, gifts you don’t want, or old things you have replaced
- Sell the gifts you didn’t love on e-bay
- Get the broken toys out of the house while the kids are distracted by their new stuff
- Organize your closet so you can fit your new clothes in there
- Find the gardening tools in the garage for planting season which is about a week away
In general, being organized will help you feel more in control of your life and more powerful–what a great resolution!
So give me a call and tell your friends to do the same.